Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Lust: Paper Mojo

I haven't been writing much because my life has been consumed with a number of other things lately.  However, I'm trying to get back on the wagon!  I thought that on this beautiful Friday afternoon, I would celebrate life by looking at gorgeous paper prints from Paper Mojo.  I've been envisioning different projects with these different prints.

Ikat in Purple, Tan and Gold

Would love to cover a jewelry box in this gorgeous Ikat print.  It's so classy and shiny I can hardly resist it.  If I were a talented Origamist I would attempt to make actual jewelry with it!

Chevron Print Lotka Paper- Gold on Black

This I can see this Chevron print in so many places including as a beautiful journal cover.  It's got that irresistible classic glamour.  Makes me want to grab a martini glass and have a vodka gimlet.


Zebra Print Lotka Paper

I'm not one of those girls that loves animal prints on anything, but I would love to cover some aluminum cans with this.  It would instantly turn boring office containers for pens, pencils, paint brushes and the like into hip eye-catchers.

Rossi Tradewind Classics- Peacock Feathers

I'm a sucker for peacock feathers and their rich colors.  However, I'm especially loving this Rossi Tradewind Classic because it breaks out of the typical colors.  I would love to cover some balsa wood sheets with this print, seal them, and presto!  I would have good, sturdy and above all, stylish placemats!

Here are some more lovely prints!

Rossi Tuscan Print Paper- Medieval Stencil

Chiyogami- Painted Daisies on Acqua

Katazome-shi- Tribal Pattern

Pirouetted Marble Paper- Purple, Yellow, Lilac


What are your favorites?!  What would you do?

*All photos from Paper Mojo.












No comments:

Post a Comment